Sunday, July 18, 2010

LeBass Projects in Oct


Busting anus on some new works for my next show at LeBasse Projects. Once I get that cleaned up I'll start working on some art....BadaBoom. On a more serious note. I am working on several new paintings. Since that last canvas turned out half way decent( I liked it) I'll be revisiting that as well as some new works on paper. Scaling up a bit on the newer paintings and I'm excited to get started.

However, getting all the preliminary stuff out of the way has been tedious. But all the work is just about ready for some color. All the little things are just about taken care of and I'm feeling a little momentum. I also discovered 5hour Energy Drink....not sure if that's good or bad. Everything in moderation right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5hour energy, along with coffee, are my lifelines during my college semesters! but yes, moderation is needed.

Good luck on the pieces and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!