Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spectrum Exhibition 2


I'll be participating in the second Spectrum Exhibition. Chosen from issues 12-15. The first one was one of the best shows I've ever been to! Awesome artwork that was humbling yet inspiring. Also getting to meet some of my favorite illustrators! Schedule is a bit coocoo right now. But I'm hoping to make it out for the opening. Awesome show!!! Thanks to Cathie Fenner, Arnie Fenner, Irene Gallo, Greg Manchess, & Arkady Roytman for all the hard work.

2 comments:

bill said...

This is really a great honor. I was chosen too, no accounting for taste, and hope to make it out. I heard it was a great opening last time. Congrats Eric, well deserved.

EricFortune said...

LOL NICE! If the planets align perhaps I can buy you a drink;) Congrats to you as well!